What will you do with your extra day?

Unless you are calendar-challenged you know tomorrow is February 29, the extra calendar day that results in a "leap year." If you are dying to find out why we have an extra day every four years, you can read that here. So what are you going to do with your extra day this year? If you're like me (and most of the world), you'll be working, as usual, or going to school. Don't you think we should get the day off to do all the things we never have time to do?

About the only special thing people associate with leap year is Sadie Hawkins Day. February 29 is supposedly the day when it's okay for a girl to ask a guy out (or to marry her). Good luck with that!!

I think it would be really cool to have a leap year birthday. That, actually, would be even better than being a Libra. No, I mean it. I'm not kidding.

Make your extra day count!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move