- Eight extra hours off work on Friday
- Dinner with a special sister
- A perfect night under the stars, chatting with friends, and listening to some great tunes at Fairport Brewing
- Getting up early on Saturday and getting some delicious bagels
- A trip to Canandaigua to get some sweet yellow, orange and white pansies for the garden, followed by lunch at PUDGIES!
- A full day of yard work
- Dinner with the family
- An evening walk with Pup
Enjoy each ingredient as it happens. Add a dash of sunshine, and throw in a thunderstorm or two.
BONUS: Realize it's only Saturday night and there's a whole other day ahead! More yard work, and the promise of a nap. What a perfect weekend!
Perfect Weekend Post-Script: The wind and rain swept in on Saturday afternoon, and,
LIKE A ROCK
the temperature dropped from 80 and humid to 48, with pouring, cold, non-stop rain. WHAT A BUZZKILL.