Monday, May 24, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Here's what we know about Belinda so far:
- Her mom is American, and is from Fairfax County, VA. They visit the states every summer for a month (it used to be twice yearly, but these days flying is too expensive). So, she definitely has had an introduction to American culture, and speaks really great English.
- Her favorite food is Italian (so I'll be making my famous sauce-n-balls dinner).
- She LOVES Scrubs (the TV show).
- She has a Golden Retriever named Sunny.
- She has a younger sister who is Annalisse's age.
After Belinda leaves us on June 2, she and her group will spend another week in the States visiting NYC and Washington, DC. Then, on June 25, Cam will head across the pond to spend two weeks with Belinda and her family, attending school and learning about the area. After his two weeks, his group will travel around Germany and Austria for another week.
WHAT LUCKY KIDS!