Lazy for Lazy's Sake

I don't have anything to do this weekend. It's Saturday, and the days ahead stretch out before me with not a lot planned, except to take Cam out to dinner tonight when we pick up the car (he's had it all week while Mark has been in Denver), and maybe watch a movie or two. I'm halfway through my book on my iPad, so there's that.

Admittedly, I feel a little guilty for not doing much today. You know me, I like to be busy; but then when I'm too busy, I'd rather be napping. The next couple of weeks are going to be pretty busy with a quick trip to Mercyhurst next weekend to pick up A next (she wants to spend Valentine's Day with her boyfriend, Alex (a first! ~seeing this is her first "real" boyfriend) who goes to SUNY Oswego, then we'll be busy with different activities all weekend, then back to Mercyhurst on Sunday. Also, in a couple of weeks we'll venture down to Virginia to bring Mom Shiao a TV cabinet and visit Sue, Ken and cousin San for a couple of days in Roanoke. SO, there are certainly busy times coming up.

So why do I feel so guilty sitting around today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Long-Awaited-Much-Anticipated Freshman Dance

The Last Dance

The Week that Was