Right about now I really need to start lining things up to push me through the rest of the winter. Things like:
- A trip to Virginia to visit Mom Shiao and Sue/Ken the last week in February
- A week long trip in April to San Diego for the NAGAP board meeting (probably my last - sad face) and annual conference.
- A visit by Sue, Ken and San in late May
- The aforementioned girls weekend in late September
- Helping Nic look for a wedding dress (and any other wedding related things we can help with)
- Not much else
Of course, there are all the usual fun stuff lined up like Canal Days and napping on the porch, but it looks like I need to round out the upcoming year with more stuff to do. I'll have to get working on that.