So I thought I'd try to post a few things I'm thankful for (for which I'm thankful?), which are a little out of the ordinary:
- The quiet mornings when I don't have to go to work and can indulge in my news junky tendencies over a Wegman's marathon roll with raspberry jam and a 20 oz up of Green Mountain Coffee.
- Those occasional warm winter nights when I'm taking the dog for a walk and keep going past my usual route because I just want to enjoy the solitude of a clear, starry warm night with my pal.
- Surrounding myself with others with similar off-beat, silly senses of humor (you know who you are).
- Groundhog's Day
- The sun streaming into my upstairs three-season porch. And, at night, hanging out with the heater blowing directly on me.
- Memories of a great childhood surrounded by family and friends (and the occasional old boyfriend).
- Apple products
- My niece, Nicole, now lives in Fairport
- My naturally sunny disposition (Ha!)
- Our yearly girls weekends
- Eating out
- Music. All kinds of music, except for jazz, rap, techno, country (I do like the classic/cowboy country that I grew up with), hip-hop, blues. Okay, maybe not all kinds of music but lots of kinds of music. Except those I listed.
- Fat-free half and half
- Great neighbors
- Feeling younger than I actually am (which shall not be revealed here)
- Turkey dinner on Thanksgiving (and any time of the year for that matter)
There are a lot of things I'm not thankful for/annoyed by, but that's a story for another day. A wonderful Thanksgiving to all!!