He Made Computers for the Rest of Us

A sad goodbye yesterday to Apple's founder and innovative genius, Steve Jobs, who lost his battle with pancreatic cancer. If you know anything about me you know how much I love technology, and specifically, how much I love my iPhone, iPad and MacBook. But the loss of Steve Jobs is not just about technological devices, it's about his creative, imaginative, innovative mind, and his understanding that technology can also be about relationships, creating devices that are fun to use and can bring people closer together.

I think we are all a little nervous that really cool and fun technology has died with Jobs. Let's hope not. He's among a handful of figures that we can say changed the world when he put technology into the hands of non-techies. In other words, he made computers for the rest of us.


RIP, Steve. You will be missed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move