Baker Blog Stats - Did You Know?

I accidentally deleted the Google Analytics gadget that tracks The Fabulous B@ker Blog's readership, and have re-added it...which reminded me that I haven't really checked the stats on the blog in a while. Did you know:
  • The Fabulous B@ker Blog is almost 3 years old - I started the blog on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 - a seemingly random date. I had originally started writing the blog - an idea that had been spinning in my brain for a while by then - on Saturday, April 14, 2007. I remember the date because it was my parent's anniversary date, but more heartbreakingly, the date our first Golden Retriever, Casey, tragically died after eating two packages of chocolate chips. After that happened, I couldn't think about the blog for a while because of the sad association of that day.
  • Visits to the FBB is 10,000 strong to date - Actually, it's probably more like 15,000 strong as my counter pooped out a couple of times and restarted itself. A confession: probably 500 of those visits are me checking the blog and editing posts.
  • Visits have come from all over the state, country and WORLD - Google Analytics allows me to see the locations from which people are visiting. That's probably the most interesting thing about the FBB stats.
  • There are approximately 275 blog entries to date - No wonder I sometime have a difficult time thinking of things to write about!

Thanks to you, faithful readers of the Fabulous B@aker Blog! I hope you'll continue to check in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move