What I Did on My February Break

Not a lot. Gone are the days that we travel to someplace warm (Florida, Arizona, Virginia) for February break as we scale down financially and the kids are busy all the time. Although, I do have evidence that we used to do that stuff. We're even wearing shorts in the pictures.

I've been off since last Wednesday and it's mostly been a techno-cation (did I just coin new American phrase?). I spent a lot of time playing with my new iPhone (my Christmas present that I received on February 13) and getting that situated (officially replacing the iPod as the The Greatest Invention in the World). Then, between Cam's birthday celebration and running the kids around (including a day of skiing on Friday), I was able to catch missed TV episodes including The Office, Flight of the Conchords, and Lost, with a little Entourage thrown in (I'm half way through Season 3). The week went too fast, and now it's back to the grind until our next break in April, when we head to NYC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move