Next it's pedies and lattes

Lately I've been really grateful for a husband like Mark who seems to be discovering his "feminine side" more than ever as he grows older. He's always been willing to go shopping, taken an active interest in our home decorating and furnishing, enjoyed going to arts and crafts fairs, and such. All that's just gotten even better as I discovered last week that he's taken to watching Sex and the City every night from 7-8pm on WB. Imagine: I have someone in MY OWN HOUSE that I can curl up on the couch with to watch Sex and the City! It's almost unimaginable! I feel like I'm only a couple of episodes away from getting him to watch last year's SATC movie. What's next? A trip to the salon for pedicures followed by a nice hot non-fat/decaf/sugar-free vanilla latte at Starbucks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move