So Long, E!

One of my colleagues, Elizabeth, is leaving her position today after 5 1/2 years at the College. Elizabeth worked for me in my previous position, but she's more than a co-worker, she's a great friend. This fall she'll be on the final leg of her undergraduate journey as she leaves the College to student teach, and I'm so proud of her for reaching her educational goal! That's what happens when you're third in your high school graduating class, I guess.

Why does Elizabeth get her own blog entry, you might ask? Because I know she's a faithful reader and it's my parting gift to her. So now readers from all over the world can wish her well! Good luck, E, and keep in touch! Visit often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move