Happy 4th!

The Fourth of July is such a fun day around Fairport. There's a huge parade at 10am where we see tons of friends before taking our place with our neighbors at the corner of Fourth and West Church . Then, it will be off to Wegmans before (hopefully) A NAP! Mark went fishing today, so when he gets home we'll be heading off to Cheeburger! Cheeburger! in Charlotte to celebrate the end of the school year (Report cards came yesterday - both kids made honor roll with Annalisse beating her brother [by barely a point] with a final average of 91. Sweet justice for her!).

I have a confession to make: I'm probably one of the only people in the world who doesn't like fireworks. I don't mind them from a distance, where I can marvel at their beauty, but up close...too loud, too bright. So I think we'll avoid that scene tonight. We'll probably be able to see some from our porch anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move