For a really long time, we've been collecting Annalisse-isms. That is, things that our daughter, Annalisse has said that make absolutely no sense or are mixed up in a very funny way. A couple of classics:
- Hey! Look at that Red Jay (cardinal/bird)!
- I'm going to ruin the world! (rule the world)
- This summer I'm going to sleep in early every day.
- When tattled on by her brother for picking her butt...her reply: I try not to!
- Jugs Judy (the TV judge)
- At the airport gate in Pittsburgh: Look Mom! Those people are going to King Kong! (Hong Kong)
- At the Nazareth College Bookstore: Let's go into the Nazareth gift shop!
- Referring to "The Soup's" Kick-Ass Clip of the Week: Cameron, it's the *bleep* Ass Clip of the Week ~ ooops, wrong word bleeped....
And from Sunday School...
- It was ordered by King Harold (vs. King Herrod).
- Jesus had 12 impossals.
- Jesus went to Duruselem (Jerusalem).