All roads lead to...Fairport!

Get ready for another post about the awesomeness of Fairport. You've been warned.

FBC
Maybe it's just my street, maybe it's living in the Village in general, but when your neighbor is walking by your house and says, "C'mon, let's go!,"you go. Especially when it's to the grand opening of the Fairport Brewing Company. That's right: Fairport even has it's own microbrewery. My God, before long there will be absolutely NO REASON to ever leave Fairport.

Anyway, we headed down to the FBC grand opening in and around their cute little building in the heart of downtown. They had live music and festival type food, and Southside Johnny played great '70s and '80s rock. The best thing, though, was the demographic, which skewed my age or older (wonderful given my recent sensitivity to aging). We saw tons of people we knew and it was a blast.

I seriously can't think of a better community to live in. Lucky!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move