Friday, Part I

Welcome to Thursday! We're almost to the weekend!

There's a lot of fun stuff coming up. Mark and I still have to go out for our anniversary dinner since our original intention to have a fancy dinner out last Saturday was squashed by my desire to stay in sweatpants and not put my contacts back in after my nap. After all, it was a rainy, cold day and who wanted to go out in that? So, maybe Friday night we'll head out to Label 7 or Lento, two of my faves. I'll probably have to decide by this afternoon so we can make reservations. Either one is delicious.

Then, on Saturday we are once again on the regatta circuit with Cam's first race of the year, The Head of the Welland just outside of Niagara Falls, Canada (I think). It will take about 2 1/2 hours to get there so, we'll head out at the reasonable hour of 8am to get there around 10:30. He doesn't actually race until around 1pm, so we'll watch the races then we'll most likely head back home around 3pm. It should make for a nice day since the weather is supposed to be sunny and 75 degrees. We certainly lucked out (this time); fall regattas are notorious for terrible weather.

Next week holds some fun stuff, too, like my annual Libra dinner with long time friends JoAnn and Meg, then, next Friday, heading to Mercyhurst to pick up Annalisse to see the Long Island Medium, Theresa Caputo, in Rochester on October 4 (Nicole's big day!). [I'm really looking forward to seeing her!] The next day we will turn around and head back to Erie for parent's weekend, which will also be Annalisse's birthday. The rest of the month will find us booked every weekend through Veteran's Day. Whew!

No wonder I love October so much. So much going on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move