Things to be Thankful For - 2011
- Family and friends, near and far
- Reconnecting with old friends this year
- Our jobs - in these dire economic times Mark and I have managed to thrive in our jobs. I'm hoping I can say the same thing next Thanksgiving since Mark's company merger happens on December 1 and there's a lot of uncertainty surrounding that transition.
- Good health
- Two healthy, happy (most of the time) kids who make us very proud
- Our sweet pup, Jasper, who brings a lot of golden happiness to our lives
- Our home - a refuge from the crazy day-to-day stuff (especially nice now that it's fireplace season)
- Our neighborhood and wonderful neighbors
- Technology - it's killed my attention span but enriched my life. In particular I'm thankful for my iPhone, iPad and Macbook!
- My niece, Nicole, who moved to Fairport in March. It's been so wonderful having her and her boyfriend, Patrick, in our everyday lives!
- Travel - and the opportunities to travel and experience new things through my national association
- Green Mountain Coffee and Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters - helping me get every day off on the right foot!
- Sleeping in every once in a while
- Being married to someone who also likes to eat out
- Humor - if we didn't laugh, we would surely cry!
Best wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving for your and your family. I'm looking forward to the turkey coma later today!!