To marry for love or $$?

On days like these, the first day back to work after 10 days of vacation, I'm thinking I should have married for money instead of love.

If I married for money, I could sleep in every day and come downstairs to my chef-made breakfast (it would probably still be Green Mountain flavored coffee [or, my other faves, Canaltown or Fingerlakes Roasters] and an "everything" bagel), then, I could meet with my personal trainer, then join "ladies who lunch" for a healthy midday meal. THEN TAKE MY DAILY NAP. With Pup. In the evenings, I could have low fat, healthy dinner at home (again, my chef could cook and the help would clean up), or I could go out to dinner every night!

Instead, the alarm went off at 5:45am and we all dragged ourselves out of bed, eyes barely open, and stumbled through the morning on our way to school and work. My sweatpants will really miss me this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move