Leap, Baby, Leap!


Isn't it so cool that today is February 29, leap year day?! I think it would be wickedly fun to have a birthday or something like a wedding anniversary on this date (which, apparently - according to Facebook - one of my coworkers does...).

This is actually my third Leap Year post since the inception of the Fabulous B@ker Blog. You can read the first entry here, and the second entry here.

I work with some negative naysayers, and when I mentioned how fun it would be to have a leap year birthday, one of them launched into a tirade about how that would not be a good idea (computer systems get confused, when do you celebrate in the "off" years, etc.). Still, I think it would be awesome. Another young lady I work with is about ready to give birth to her third son, so I instructed her today would be an ideal day for Bryce to make his entrance into the world...alas, Bryce seems to have other ideas (but the day's not over yet!!).

So, I hope you were able to make the most of your extra day. On a non-related note, Daylight Savings Time starts in two weeks. YAY, almost there!!!

(Now let's get onto March and the first day of spring!!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move