Report from the chair

While I would love to be independently wealthy and not have to work, there is definitely a difference with the restrictions that come when you are recuperating from surgery vs. having the means to travel the world in your free time.

I am a week out of surgery and soooo bored. I have a lot to watch and tons to read, but I'm trying to get up from the chair a lot as I need to keep my activity level up to 1) not be sore from sitting, and 2) be able to sleep soundly at night. I'm feeling well and no longer taking pain killers, but my appetite is not great (probably due to little activity!). I'm thinking today I may have Cam take me over to the Red Bird Market to pick up a couple of items and just GET OUT!

I good problem to have, I suppose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move