FAFSA Sunday

It just occurred to me that I have not posted at all this week, which is kind of unusual for me. I think it's probably indicative of the busy week I've had, mixed in with being tired from having to get back into the work routine and feeling "on the verge" of getting sick all week. That, luckily did not come to fruition (yet).

It's also been a busy couple of weeks wrapping up all the processing of paperwork and on-line forms Annalisse needed to have complete to apply to her transfer schools. One of the dreaded activities is to fill out the FAFSA (for student aid - of which we get none), which at this point is just estimated for 2014-2015 since we've not yet done our 2013 taxes. In addition to the FAFSA, Syracuse also required a financial profile that we needed to complete through the College Board website (and which costs an additional $25 - MONEY GRAB!). But, I set my mind to it and set aside time this morning to complete this dreaded task and I'M DONE! Hurray! Annalisse's apps should now be all set so we basically have to wait to hear, in addition to the visits we have planned for her March break.

I told Mark that I hoped he had low expectations for me today since my plan is to stay in sweatpants all day, lay on the couch, and watch "House of Cards." So, I'm headed there now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move