The Big Reveal

(I know you may be expecting a recap of our Vega$ trip but I thought I would post pictures of the renovations, which I am super excited about, first. Check back!)

They're here! Pictures of the house renovations that started in May. It's been a long haul but we are almost there. The only thing to be done is the painting of the porch stairs, which will need to happen when we are assured of a stretch of dry weather which is hard to come by in this wet, cold summer. We super happy with the results, although the original vision of the house color was a charcoal gray it ended up being a little bluer than planned (Cam calls it a giant blueberry). You just never know with paint! So, just in time for Annalisse's big party this weekend, here they are!

 BEFORE





AFTER















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move