The Weekend Cometh

Well, it's almost the weekend (YEAH!). Why do we spend so much of our lives wishing away the weekdays only to be greeted with scads of laundry, grocery shopping, yard work and other miscellaneous undesirable what-not? Why, I'll tell you: because, at some point in the weekend chaos, it will be NAPTIME!

Ironically, I can't wait to jump out of bed on the weekend, even though it's about the same time I have to drag myself, moaning and groaning, out into the weekday darkness day after day. It's all about pulling on some sweatpants and taking a walk with the dog to get coffee (he just comes along - he doesn't drink it), and a month from now we'll be getting our sticky buns EVERY Saturday at the Fairport Farmer's Market!

From Friday afternoon the weekend appears to stretch out for miles, if only I could stop counting down the minutes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move