Mary-Land

Well, it's official. One of the Baker chicks is flying the nest.

Cam will start his new position at Omnitec Solutions, contracting to the NIH, in Rockville, MD, on Monday, August 1. In his own words, from his Facebook page:

I am happy to announce that I have accepted a software developer position at Omintec within the National Institutes of Health. I will be helping psychiatric researchers connect to the resources they need within the NIH to better aid in their studies. Starting in the DC area August 1st.
Now, to find housing. We are trying to figure out what he can afford and with the options in that area (DC), which is notoriously expensive. Rent a room? Find a studio? We've got some time so I'm hoping an option becomes clear in the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, lots of relief all around in the Baker house!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move