Disappointment Hangover

Last week was not a great week in terms of feeling happy and upbeat as I was still feeling really disappointed with Cam's final performance at RIT this spring, as well as some household drama that went on all week...which I won't go into here out of respect for the parties involved. Let's just say my much desired state of peace and harmony took a beating last week and I'm hoping this week brings the (my) universe back into balance. If the pouring rain, dark skies and cold temps would also go away, that would be much appreciated. Are you listening, Universe? Peace, Harmony, and Sun (with a couple good grades thrown in). It doesn't seem like too much to ask, does it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move