O Christmas Tree! 2011 Edition

The tree is up, the house is decorated, we are ready! (Except for the shopping part.) Once again, we have a beautiful tree - isn't that what I say every year? I absolutely love the glow of the tree at night and always miss it when we take it down (although I am always totally ready to take it down and get on with the new year...). Even though I do tend to get a little annoyed with Christmas at times, I do love the soft glow of our decorations combined with the warmth of the fireplace. Sounds like I'm ready to settle in for a long winter's nap...

(Did somebody say "nap"?)

Annalisse and Nic with our tree "in the wild."

Mark preps the tree

Our Golden Elf

O Christmas Tree!

Waiting for a Christmas miracle

That damn elf gives me nightmares

My techno tree on my desk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move