I'd like to deck those halls, alright.

Well, it's November 3 and I've held off stating how annoying it is that we are all now turning to Christmas preparations. I swear every January I'm so glad it's over and I have a good stretch without Christmas, during which I enjoy that Christmas is over. And every year it comes up just as quickly, if not more quickly, than the year before.

COULD IT HAVE TO DO WITH ME GETTING OLD(er)?

Yes, probably. But, I feel like Christmas is constantly stalking me in my rearview mirror.

Nonetheless, yesterday I ordered our (picture) Christmas cards. What is wrong with me? The calendar turns November and the pressure is on. So annoying. I even found myself looking at cute, twinkly, different colored lights in Target yesterday, and was seriously tempted to buy them. Talk about being at war with myself. Jeez.

Always looking for the silver lining: we're just three weeks away from a long Thanksgiving weekend, and then just a month after that I'll have a week off! YAY! ~Now that, I can't wait for!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move