And they're off!

After what seems like the longest summer break from school to ever be recorded in modern history, the kids headed back to school early this morning (they were both gone by 6:40am) to their first day of 11 and 9th grades. It's my tradition to get a "first day of school picture" (I'm sure I didn't invent that...flashes were probably going off all around the town this morning), and this morning it was not easy. It took about 10 shots to get an even nearly acceptable one as Cameron was NOT cooperating. In the final shot, if you look closely, you can see he's doing something weird with his eyes. Ugh! Oh well, don't look too closely...

I predict they will be collapsing from exhaustion by 8pm this evening.
(What a cool day to go back to school: 9/9/09!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move