Questions that come to mind when it's really cold out

Today, when it's 6 degrees out, I ponder...
  • Why do teenagers (well, one of my teenagers) still refuse to wear a winter coat? Not to mention leaving for school with shorts on a couple of times a week?

  • Why did I used to think it was cool to walk to school with my hair wet?

  • Why did we used to skate until we couldn't feel our toes?

  • What's so good about sledding when you just have to walk back up the hill?

  • Why do I still hate winter when the rest of my family now loves to ski?

  • How many days until Groundhogs Day? (19)

  • Why didn't I get an automatic car starter?

  • Why didn't I move to a warmer climate before I put down roots?

  • When can I move to a warmer climate?

  • Why isn't my new office at work connected to the rest of the campus by the (heated) tunnel system? (It goes everywhere else!)

  • How long before I can brave the cold to go to a different building to get a cup of "Jamaican Me Crazy" coffee?
All things to think about as I brave the cold today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move