The Worst of Holiday Eating

...or the best, depending on your POV.

This week will be an eating disaster for me. Today at lunch we're having a taco fiesta, followed by our division lunch tomorrow at Pomodoro Grill (which will most likely work out okay since I can never find anything I really like there), followed by our staff lunch on Friday at the Cheesecake Factory (they have a salad there I really love, but it's the cheesecake that gets you). On Sunday is the annual Fourth Avenue Cookie exchange, another gastronomical disaster with my homemade eggnog (again), appetizers, and, of course, all the cookies (I'm making a cheesecake bar something-or-other; it was an easy recipe in the cookie book).

See you at the gym in January! (Wait! I hate the gym...see you walking around the Village.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move