The First Big Snowstorm of the Winter

Today we got the first really snowy-blowy storm of the year. It seemed like everyone was really excited about it, which was probably even more heightened because it was occurring on a Friday (get our early from work/school?!) and, for me, was my last day of work until January 5 (HURRAY!!).

As soon as I got home from work (the College did close early!), the kids and I headed out to do some shoveling. We shovelled the high, heavy snow for about 15 minutes until an angel bringing glad tidings of great joy (and a snowblower) came over to blow us out. That, Morrie! What a neighbor!

It was great spending time outside on such a great winter day, and the dog was probably the happiest Baker of all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Newest Musical Obession

The Week that Was

Bakers on the move